My name is Adriana Snyder and I’ve lived in San Jose,California my entire life. But my mom moved from New York to San Jose, CA when she was 5 years old and my dad moved from Aptos, California to San Jose, California after he graduated high school.

      I don’t really have any experience in the garden, but I do have experience in the kitchen. I help my mom cook dinner every night. In my family everyone kinda helps cook dinner. Sometimes when I have practice either my mom or dad stay home and start cooking dinner. But when I don’t have practice I try and help out with preparing dinner if I don’t have to much homework. The person that knows how to prepare the biggest variety of different meals would have to be my mom, she has been cooking the longest. My favorite thing my mom makes is her homemade matzoball soup, it’s the best.        My favorite thing to cook for my family would have to be barbecue chicken or chicken parmesan. The main person that taught me how to cook would have to be my mom because when I was younger I used to always watch her prepare all the food and sometimes she would even let me help.

Comments